Tell Me Why?

Options
Why am i surfing this site, become a member, while i am sitting at work eating a damn cookie at 10:00 in the morning?

Replies

• Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can eat cookies, you can eat anything you want as long as you don't go over your calorie goal!
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The same reason I ate a huge cookie worth 200cal this morning, you needed a little bit of comfort food. Old habits don't change over night. I'll hit the treadmill and burn that bugger off later is the new habit I'm learning to counter that in the mean time.
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Because you are just testing the waters, but haven't decided to take the plunge? :bigsmile:
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Why am i surfing this site, become a member, while i am sitting at work eating a damn cookie at 10:00 in the morning?

You can't beat yourself up over one cookie. Remember that a lifestyle change has to be something you can sustain in the long term (hence the reason fad's don't often work). Whilst there are some people who choose to completely change their diets and are able to steer clear of sugar, I can tell you that without the occassional bite of a cookie or a handful of MnM's, I'd be a miserable mess!!!

Keep up the good work. Tell yourself after that cookie that you're satisfied and move on! Good luck!
  • lazyslug
    Options
    same reason as me watching The Biggest Loser and eating junk....that's why I'm here.
  • johnandholli
    Options
    YOU are here because you want to be healthy, you want to feel better, just like me. It's okay to eat that 10:00am cookie, as long as it is in moderation. You can't completely say no. I had cake and more at my bf b-day party. That's just one day to many days ahead. WELCOME! Stay a while. Holli