EA NFL Football Training Camp

Options
So my 8 year old son wanted this for Christmas and he has played with it and told me to try it! So I thought OK why not. So I signed up for the 60 challenge and of course it wouldnt let me do my first day today...not that I could figure out anyway so I did one of the preset workouts on Medium!...welll...let me tell you I didnt know what I was in for! Its like circuit training and brought me back to doing circuit when I was doing jazzercise! HR up and down and up and down! On the game they use the resistant bands but I use my 5lb weights instead. In 36 minutes which seemed quick but also like a life time cause I was dying..lol..I burned 250 calories! It was fun and apparently you can get online and join groups to compete with other ppl and their scores! That sounds really cool and an incentive. From what I have seen its mostly guys but wouldnt it be cool to kick a guys butt and show them up??..lol.
So is anyone else doing this or have they tried???

Replies

• nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    No I haven't! Sounds great. I use my Wii for a lot of things... I haven't heard about this one so it's probably not a Wii game. I think I'd enjoy that.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it but i heard it was a killer
  • sandraptor
    Options
    I might just have to go and buy a Wi just to do this.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My nephew (he's in 2nd grade) & his dad do it! You should hear my nephew talk in his 'trainer's voice'!! So cute!! He put my sister through a workout & I heard him telling her things like 'you won't see results overnight' & 'diet is a big part of being able to really see your muscles'!! From what I saw him making my sister do, the workout looked pretty tough!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    No I haven't! Sounds great. I use my Wii for a lot of things... I haven't heard about this one so it's probably not a Wii game. I think I'd enjoy that.
    It is a Wii game.

I keep looking at the site and thinking I should try it after I've completed the EA Sports Active 2 9 Week Challenge.
  • rwkem
    rwkem Posts: 35
    Options
    nursevee yes it is a Wii game!!!
  • rwkem
    rwkem Posts: 35
    Options
    That is so cute...sounds like my son. When I was doing it I said...I dont think I can do this...he said GO GO GO MOM! Finish it!!..lol. I really didnt think I would like it that well?! I like football but didnt think I would like the football workouts. It is a lot of fun. You can pick what team you wanna workout with and what stadium and you earn points for extra stuff and go online and compete with other players is groups. We should get a MFP group going!!! That would be cool!
  • HerbaggeMASTER
    Options
    i burned 520 calories on medium for 1hr :)