Hiya - does anyone here do diet chef?

topaz078
topaz078 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I cant get onto their forums and I know alot of people who follow diet chef use this site aswell - is there anyone out there that can help me pls? I have a few questions!! xx

Replies

• Ruby53
    Ruby53 Posts: 61 Member
    I sent for a sample and it was disgusting!! macaroni cheese? people in my office wondered what the smell was!! I couldn't eat it. I think it was a lot of money too! would be interesting to see if anyone else tried it too?
  • topaz078
    I had the mac cheese for tea last night and quite liked it! I had paella tonight which was really nice!!
    It is quite expensive but If u are single like me and dont have to worry about feeding other people it works out ok cost wise, its just over £5 a day for all meals xx
  • Into Day three of Diet Chef plan, So far meals been okay lack of protein in the evening meals for my liking - but determind to stick to the plan to regain control of portion size.

Bit of a difference of a opinion on my calorie allowance My Fitness pal calculates 1270 and Diet Chef reccomends 1967 (which is loads) I have averaged 1350 daily so far using the Diet Chef products and advice so now I am confused as to whom is right. Really want to optimise my weight loss and do it safely.

What are your Diet Chef questions?
  • topaz078
    My question actually relates to what you said - my fitness pal calculates my calories much lower than DC does - a difference of about 400 calories.
    I think Im going to aim for half way between them and see how I get on with my first full week. Lost 0.5lbs this week but was only doing DC from Fri evening.
  • RickyB731
    RickyB731 Posts: 2 Member
    I agree with Ruby that the mac cheese isn't as nice as it sounds! Shame it put you off trying the diet though; some of the food is very nice, and I'm a fussy eater! Small can of sweetcorn helps to take the edge off the processed cheese taste!
    I've been on it for two weeks now and have lost 5lb! Only joined fitness pal this week though, hence the lying ticker!!!
    I don't get the difference in calories though, both sites say I've got a 2100kcal daily allowance!
This discussion has been closed.