Sports Bras for Bigguns

Options
I lost a lot of weight on top, thank goodness! But I know that a sports bra is a challenge for women! My daughter can't find her size in stores, so had to go online. After DD you are stuck with some poor choices, especially if you don't live in a city.

I bought her one from this website and I thought it might help others here. The brand is Enell, she said it's the best ever ever ever, and once in it you are in armor and nothing is going to move! Like a tank! Besides it has lasted and still works/looks just the same more than a year or 2 after buying it. I used this website for her, it took weeks to come, otherwise okay, so research websites before buying.

http://www.biggerbras.com/enell-sports-bra/enell-sports-bra-enl-enell.shtml?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=ENL-enell

Replies

• jodygard
    Options
    Oooooh, so good to know! I'll check it out.
  • amandadrsg
    amandadrsg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Some of my larger busted riding friends swear by the Enell (sp?) bras. On those big moving horses, having things not well strapped down can definitely throw you off-balance, and cause some pain!
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    that's awesome to know, thanks!
  • gabeye
    gabeye Posts: 14
    Options
    Enell Bras are the best!

I have the Sport in black and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I'm very top heavy and I can't even jump up and down without some pain and I can do a full 60 minute cardio routine in these bras and barely shake. Highly recommend them. Changed my life. I mean, yes, I do hope I get down to a smaller size in the coming year so I can get another one but that's just because the Enell aren't the sexiest bras inn the world but they make up for it in function.