Hello! Showing some Vegas love!

I'm new and just wanted to say "hi!". Tomorrow starts my big weightloss challenge with...myself lol. I'm going to see what I can accomplish in 20 days. I'm hoping a good, solid 10 lbs but we'll see. I have to be pretty strict with myself....no self control lol. I'm doing a whole meal plan and work out regime. I go to 24hr fitness so lol...I can go to the gym..whenever.

Anywho...hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day!

Replies

• megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    I'm new and just wanted to say "hi!". Tomorrow starts my big weightloss challenge with...myself lol. I'm going to see what I can accomplish in 20 days. I'm hoping a good, solid 10 lbs but we'll see. I have to be pretty strict with myself....no self control lol. I'm doing a whole meal plan and work out regime. I go to 24hr fitness so lol...I can go to the gym..whenever.

Anywho...hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Welcome welcome
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Hello fellow Las Vegan!

I go to the gym at UNLV but the 24 hour fitnesses here are pretty decent. I wish you tons of luck!
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Another beauty from Vegas!

Good luck to you! 10 lbs in 20 days is pretty lofty! Make sure you're doing it the healthy way, or the 10 lbs will come back with 10 of their friends!

Well wishes from the west side!
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Thanks for the warm welcomes! I have my best friend doing my 20 day challenge with me...and she's signed up on myfitnesspal too! I'm excited to have her support!