Football!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I'm from Seattle, so the Seahawks. I live with an Eagles fan.... someone in the house is happy, one is sad.
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yea uh huh you know what it iss.... black and yellow black and yellow

STELLERS FAN BABY!!
    Polomalu is the man!

Glad I havent seen any Ravens or Cleveland fans!
  • hill2302
    hill2302 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sweet!!! I'm the sole representative here so far for my beloved Houston Texans. Fan for better or worse.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    glad I havent seen any Ravens or Cleveland fans!

Purple and Black baby, the colors of the Steelers bruises this weekend after Ray gets done with them :smokin:

Go Ravens!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    gee I wonder who I'm for.

Did I see Seahawks fans on here? :sick:

you guys got the patriots sloppy seconds. Carol is like maple syrup, nice in little bits, but I wouldn't want to chug it.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I love my Donkeys even though they totally suck. (hate you, Tim Tebow. I don't care what anyone says) Also love my Cowboys. Oh wait, they suck too. :grumble:

Loving the Pats right now because Brady led me to my Fantasy Football victory!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Kansas City Chiefs.

I know they got whacked by the Ravens. But 10-6 and a Division Title is huge after winning 10 games total in the previous 3 seasons.

I wouldn't trade the Chiefs front office for another front office in the division. Looking forward to see what happens with this team if they can pull a draft class like the one from last April.
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Chiefs!!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I love my Donkeys even though they totally suck. (hate you, Tim Tebow. I don't care what anyone says) Also love my Cowboys. Oh wait, they suck too. :grumble:

Loving the Pats right now because Brady led me to my Fantasy Football victory!

bloody-tebow.jpg?w=468&h=376

tim-tebow-the-promise-plaque.jpg

BRING IT!!!!

The more people hate, the more he loves proving you wrong.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    gee I wonder who I'm for.

Did I see Seahawks fans on here? :sick:

you guys got the patriots sloppy seconds. Carol is like maple syrup, nice in little bits, but I wouldn't want to chug it.
    You're darned skippy you see Seahawks fans here! :tongue:
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    Seahawks Fans here for NFL,

We are Canadian so we also have favourite CFL teams, BC Lions for hubby and SK Roughriders for me.
  • Thirsty41
    Thirsty41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Daaa Bearrrs
  • StoneColdLiger
    StoneColdLiger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a Pats fan through and through.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I honestly never liked football until my boyfriend Nich introduced me to it, this year. But now that he has, I'm a Patriots girl in a sea of Colt fans. Lol. Brandon Merriweather is my Safety man!!! :D
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Broncs! Although it's getting harder to keep faith after our last coach, McEGO, decimated our team.

For the playoffs I'll root for the Bears & Jets. I tend to disdain over-hyped teams & players.
  • shander7
    shander7 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Patriots all the way! :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Broncs! Although it's getting harder to keep faith after our last coach, McEGO, decimated our team.

For the playoffs I'll root for the Bears & Jets. I tend to disdain over-hyped teams & players.

Hey and we just got another losing coach! Awesome! He has to be better than little McJoshie, though.
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Steelers baby! :glasses:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    FC Barcelona
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I really don't follow sports (my inlaws got me the jersey :laugh: ) but my husband is from Baltimore, so... GO RAVENS!!!