I'm a LOSER!!

Options
I'm so excited...I joined myfitnesspal on 10/22....since I started I've been working out just about everyday and eating much better than I was. I'm so proud to say that I weighed myself this morning and since 10/22 I've lost 6 lbs. I've joined in on the "I challenge all of you" weight challenge that Banks1850 started yesterday. I've vowed to not weigh myself until 11/22/07. So, that challenge starts tomorrow for me. Sorry BANKS...I had to see what progress I've made since I started. I'm all in with you though. So...with that being said....good luck to everyone on their weight loss endevors.

I really do love this site. Thank you SO much Mike!!!

Be Healthy,
Naj

Replies

• Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    I'm so excited...I joined myfitnesspal on 10/22....since I started I've been working out just about everyday and eating much better than I was. I'm so proud to say that I weighed myself this morning and since 10/22 I've lost 6 lbs. I've joined in on the "I challenge all of you" weight challenge that Banks1850 started yesterday. I've vowed to not weigh myself until 11/22/07. So, that challenge starts tomorrow for me. Sorry BANKS...I had to see what progress I've made since I started. I'm all in with you though. So...with that being said....good luck to everyone on their weight loss endevors.

Be Healthy,
    Naj
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am very glad to hear about your weight loss! After I read your headline, I thought you were in need of support, lol, but I am very glad to see that you are doing so well!
    I also joined the challenge that banks started - and failed already!!!! I just had to look this morning, and I thought I can not look starting tomorrow, hehe, I am such a flake lol.
    Good luck to you!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Najah5150!!! (Glad you took a peek before starting the challenge!)
    :smile:
  • Najah5150
    Options
    LOL!! I'm sorry APADEN4...I didn't mean to sound that way. I really tried to think about what I was going to put when I decided on the header. I thought what I chose was very "catchy". LOL! I guess it weas...in the wrong way. LOL! Well, for me the challenge starts tomorrow...so...I'll give you a pass to "start over". I'm actually going to call my boyfriend and have him hide my scale from me while I'm at work. If I don't know where it is....I definatly will not weigh myself!!!

Just take things one day at a time...good luck!
    Naj

"No matter what you are wearing, wear it like it was a million dollar outfit custom tailored to your size. It is not what you wear, your weight, or your makeup, but your attitude that will take you places!!! "
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing Naja5150, Excellent work! I'm so happy for you,
    and what a great way to start the challenge! :happy:

I hope you and apaden4 do keep up with me on the challenge though,

I don't think people realize how much of a addictive personallity they have
    until they try something like this. I know for me it almost burns how bad
    I want to pull the scale out at night. But I need to break myself of the attachment
    to what I weigh and form an attachment to how my body feels!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • rissa1322
    rissa1322 Posts: 107
    Options
    yeah Najah~

I weigh in tomorrow.. then i dont weigh again until right before thanksgiving... i am glad it worked so well for u... I bet you are soo happy right now and on cloud 9:drinker: Cheers
  • Najah5150
    Options
    yeah Najah~

I weigh in tomorrow.. then i dont weigh again until right before thanksgiving... i am glad it worked so well for u... I bet you are soo happy right now and on cloud 9:drinker: Cheers

Yeah Rissa, you def got that right...I'm on cloud 9 right now! I'm SO happy!! 6 lbs down, 42 to go until I reach my ALL TIME goal!!!:happy:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!
    Keep up the good work!!!

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • apaden4
    Options
    Don't apologize, LOL! It was a very catchy headline, I am just slow sometimes, LOL!!! :laugh:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I also thought it was going to be a 'support moment'. Glad to see you are making your goals!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Be Healthy,
    Naj

That's awesome Naj!!!:flowerforyou:
    I think I just might join that challenge since I haven't weighed myself in about 2-3 days (that's a long time for me). We'll see.

Keep up the awesome work girl! :happy:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it going
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,942 Member
    Options
    Naj -

I love starting my day witha post like yours! Thanks for sharing your success.

Can anyone direct me to the "Banks Challenge" post. I missed that & it sounds interesting.

~cm
  • apaden4
    Options
    cmriverside,
    here is the link to the challenge!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1469-i-challenge-all-of-you?page=1

It's under fitness and exercise I believe :wink:
  • rissa1322
    rissa1322 Posts: 107
    Options
    Hi all~

So here my dillema... I dont remember if i weighed 167 the last time i weighed in or 165... This morning i weighed 166.. so i either gained or lost a pd... heres my irritation.. i have been working out religiously 5 days a week.. burning 500+ cals a day and eating almost to a T on this diet plan..
    shouldnt i have lost more????

help w frustration!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    rissa,

5 days, 1 lb is a good amount of weight. Especially (if I remember correctly) considering
    you weren't far away from your goal in the first place.
    Either way, 5 days 1 lb could be water weight, not really enough time to tell. Do you feel
    stronger, healthier, better? That is the real judge.
  • rissa1322
    Options
    Naja~

How did it go with this weeks weigh in!!

Hope all is well!
  • Najah5150
    Options
    Naja~

Hope all is well!

Hi Rissa~
    All has been okay with me...just having troubles w/ FOOD these days. I haven't weighed in yet. I'm doing the challenge Banks started and I can't weigh myself until 11/22. I'm HOPING that I lost 10 lbs though. At least that's the goal I'm shooting for anyway. I've also decided to do the Christmas Challenge too...I want to lose 10 lbs lbs by Christmas. I'm definitely trying to get myself back on track at this point. I mean...I haven't stopped working out...I just started having cravings...:grumble: It's sucks that I don't resist temptation..I always give in and I'm pissed at myself because of it.

Anyway, enough about me...how are you doing? Have you lost any weight? Have you been "fighting" the urges for "BAD" food?

Get back to me when you have time girlee...
    Naj:happy:

Oh...and the new pic is AWESOME! Show off them muscles girl!
  • rissa1322
    Options
    Naja~

Hope all is well!

Hi Rissa~
    All has been okay with me...just having troubles w/ FOOD these days. I haven't weighed in yet. I'm doing the challenge Banks started and I can't weigh myself until 11/22. I'm HOPING that I lost 10 lbs though. At least that's the goal I'm shooting for anyway. I've also decided to do the Christmas Challenge too...I want to lose 10 lbs lbs by Christmas. I'm definitely trying to get myself back on track at this point. I mean...I haven't stopped working out...I just started having cravings...:grumble: It's sucks that I don't resist temptation..I always give in and I'm pissed at myself because of it.

Anyway, enough about me...how are you doing? Have you lost any weight? Have you been "fighting" the urges for "BAD" food?

Get back to me when you have time girlee...
    Naj:happy:

Oh...and the new pic is AWESOME! Show off them muscles girl!
    [/quote

Hey Naja~

I think i am doing this quote thing right.. anyway.. thats right i am doing the banks thing too.. kinda.. well i went to vegas for work on mon-wed this week. i ate kinda bad but i managed to go to the gym both days.. so i HAD to weigh myself today.. and i didnt lose or gain.. so i considered that a blessing considering... i will try really hard not to weigh myself.

i dont have tons of cravings. its weird.. i did figure out that i was under eating by accident. i formulated the excercise and food thing wrong..so even when i worked out for 600 calories i was still eating on 1200 a day.. so basically starving myself at 600 cals.. all on accident. so now i am eating more and hopefully will start losing. i have 10-15 pds to lose!

Keep up the good work. keep eachother posted:smile: