Thanks

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
I just want to say how much I appreciate the "MFP Family" I started out the weekend really worried about how I would handle a 3 day holiday weekend. With alot of ideas tossed to me and motivational posts at the end of last week....I made it through the weekend without falling off the bandwagon. I love the food tracker, I was able to use it to plan to allow myself a small steak dinner this afternoon at a cookout, and I was able to keep it in my calorie range!!!! With some support from my husband, I even went to the gym to excercise this morning.

Again thanks for the help because if I didn't have it I wouldn't be able to do this

~Mel~

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I just want to say how much I appreciate the "MFP Family" I started out the weekend really worried about how I would handle a 3 day holiday weekend. With alot of ideas tossed to me and motivational posts at the end of last week....I made it through the weekend without falling off the bandwagon. I love the food tracker, I was able to use it to plan to allow myself a small steak dinner this afternoon at a cookout, and I was able to keep it in my calorie range!!!! With some support from my husband, I even went to the gym to excercise this morning.

Again thanks for the help because if I didn't have it I wouldn't be able to do this

~Mel~
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Good for you Mel!!!!:flowerforyou:

I'm very proud of you!!!

Keep up the great job....I love it when we can live our lives to the fullest and still be healthy and lose weight woo hoo!!! mfp does that for me and so glad its helping you too!

hugs!
    Ali :drinker:
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    That is awesome! I love how MFP helps SO much..I also survived the weekend! Yay for us! :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I'm proud of you Mello. Way to go!!!