lets motivate eachother :)

bridgetlbarringer
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
i'm trying to loose 20+ pounds for my June wedding, and also want to commit to making this not only a diet, but a healthy lifestyle change! im a good motivator and would love someone to do the same for me! :)

Replies

• ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    welcome to MFP!!!
  • escobar9300
    escobar9300 Posts: 15 Member
    You can totally do it! Ive lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks since this diet is such a drastic change to what I was eating before! I love it :)
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Hello there!! Welcome aboard and good luck on your new journey! We are all here for support.
  • starlte
    starlte Posts: 11 Member
    i have found that once i saw how many calories i was eating a day, i slowed down and started paying attention to what i ate. I have also looked up fun ways to burn calories so i dont get bored with staying active. let me know if you need any support!
  • Welcome and congratulations on the Wedding! There are a ton of people on this site to help motivate. Its awesome. :)
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding, what a great motivator that is to lose weight. I think we are in the right place to lose weight and stay motivated. I know I am actually excited.......this is my new Facebook lol.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Im a motivator!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Welcome to the site! It's a great place!
  • newnurse06
    newnurse06 Posts: 9 Member
    I have tried for years to loose this weight....and then today I stumbled upon this on my phone. It's the easiest way for me to count my calories and stuff. I am busy and on the go constantly, so this will work!!!! Looking forward to meeting new people on my weight loss journey!!!!
This discussion has been closed.