Looking for MFP Friends around my height/weight with same go

Sherri71
Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi - I would like to find some myfitnesspal friends that are about the same height/weight range as me with approximately the same goal weight.

I am 5'3 140. I would like to lose between 20-30lbs. Please send me a note or a friend request.

Also looking for friends that post daily and share their food diaries.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends so that we can help each other on this weight loss journey to a healthly lifestyle :)

Replies

• mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Hello there!! Welcome aboard and good luck on your new journey. We are all here for support!
  • Hi, i'm 5;6" and i weigh 149.5 (at my last weigh in last Monday) I would like to lose a total of 20 lbs. I'm currently doing the 30 shred and love it. I haven't posted a blog yet, but I am totally addicted to this site. All the support is great. You are welcome to add me as a friend.
  • Twig72
    Twig72 Posts: 11
    Hi, I'm 5'4 and weigh 150lbs. I'm looking to lose 25 to 30 lbs. Looking foarward to helping each other on this weight loss journey to a healthly lifestyle.
  • Hi everyone,

I'm 5'4'' with a starting weight of 127.5lbs (9st 1.5lbs) Which means I have 13.5lbs to lose to get back to my goal weight of 114lb (8st 2lbs) Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:

This is my first week on MFP and I can't wait til weigh in day on Tuesday!! I think i'm on target for a loss of 2lbs :)

em xx
This discussion has been closed.