Had computer issues today....

Options
My dog got under my computer desk and yanked the speaker wire loose, which knocked the sound card out of its slot and jarred something else loose....I was freaking out because I wasn't able to get on MFP, so I didn't log my calories or exercise today:grumble: , but I don't think I did too badly. The kids and I went to the pool today, and I swam lengths while their dad watched them, and we had a bbq here (smoked chicken and corn on the cob). Hope y'all had a good safe Memorial Day, and I hope my computer doesn't have any more brain farts!mad0223.gif

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My dog got under my computer desk and yanked the speaker wire loose, which knocked the sound card out of its slot and jarred something else loose....I was freaking out because I wasn't able to get on MFP, so I didn't log my calories or exercise today:grumble: , but I don't think I did too badly. The kids and I went to the pool today, and I swam lengths while their dad watched them, and we had a bbq here (smoked chicken and corn on the cob). Hope y'all had a good safe Memorial Day, and I hope my computer doesn't have any more brain farts!mad0223.gif
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Sounds like you and the family had fun. Ain't it good living in Fla? :drinker: Hope the gassy computer is working tomorrow cause i enjoy your posts. The giggling helps me burn them thar calories.:happy: