Everything is Bigger in Texas

Options
so i was presented with the opportunity to bow out of pa winter blues to hang with a "friend" in tx. on a whim i said yes but now im kinda freaking. he is a huge foodie. he loves to eat. the boy is going to try n feed me all the tx treats. i will be totally at his mercy. i am under my calories all the time, i have such a hard time eating thou out the day and he is going to make that harder. when he was in pa. every meal we had was way over the top huge. ahhhhhh

Replies

• Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Uh oh! Time to get good at the "Oh wow, I have a stomach ache..." gig, lol. (I've been known to have a "stomach ache" for a week or more when necessary. You can always blame it on "traveling". ::sigh:: )

That is a tough situation. Good luck!
  • Diesel66
    Diesel66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Show him this website!! :)
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Uh oh! Time to get good at the "Oh wow, I have a stomach ache..." gig, lol. (I've been known to have a "stomach ache" for a week or more when necessary. You can always blame it on "traveling". ::sigh:: )

That is a tough situation. Good luck!

lol i will be there 2 weeks
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    I live in Texas and we DO have delicious food. Portion control is key. It's okay to enjoy the treats, but don't go overboard even if he does.
  • life1979_24
    Options
    Show him this website!! :)

yeah when i he was here for a month i confronted him cuz i thought maybe he likes me because im fat. he laughed. wheww but im still not sure he would be that supportive. oh well ill find out. he was a Bicyclists and trained hours and hours a day. so maybe it will go better than i think.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    The best that I can suggest is to split meals with him. That will save him money (groceries or dinning out) & you calories
  • life1979_24
    Options
    I live in Texas and we DO have delicious food. Portion control is key. It's okay to enjoy the treats, but don't go overboard even if he does.
    thanks i have will power and im food phobic. i just dont want him wasting money on expensive meals or think that im not having a good time.
  • life1979_24
    Options
    The best that I can suggest is to split meals with him. That will save him money (groceries or dinning out) & you calories
    he dose not care about money. but maybe hed think it was cute or nice to share. thanks