Newbie from WA

TYINACHICA
TYINACHICA Posts: 4
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everybody.
looking for some motivation. I saw the app on my phone and never really went on website til yesterday. this is amazing!
Wish everybody best of luck in their weight loss journey.
New year for a new me. I'm turning 30 this year so it's past due that I should get in shape.
:glasses:

Replies

• Welcome! I am from lynnwood. You will love the site!! :)
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Hello everybody.
    looking for some motivation. I saw the app on my phone and never really went on website til yesterday. this is amazing!
    Wish everybody best of luck in their weight loss journey.
    New year for a new me. I'm turning 30 this year so it's past due that I should get in shape.
    :glasses:

Welcome! Where in WA are you from? I was born there!
  • Thank you Shanally
    I'm sure I will. :) So far so good.
    How have you been doing? Have any advice?
  • Well I'm not originally from WA. I currently living in Quincy. I moved here 6 months ago. I'm from the east coast. I was born in NYC and moved to MD in my young to teen years than resided in PA for adult years. Moved here for a fresh start and adventure. :)
  • Adventure in quincy? ;) compared to nyc you could look at it that way. Jk! My family actually has a vacation home at crescent bar on the river near quincy. We are in quincy often!!! If you have not yet tried the taco truck....on a cheat day lol.....amazing!! We have them all over in wa! As for healthy tips! Absolutely! :) focus on eating realfood...if it comes from the earth or has a mother...enjoy! Do your best to avoid empty white carbs and get in multi grains and fruits and veggies for carb intake. Have fun with it, plan your meals ahead of time and try new things each week, keeps you in the game. There is a way to love this process and enjoying what you eat while doing it, be creative. :)
This discussion has been closed.