Rant!!

well, I just got back from my daily 5 mile run. I had to go to my local park though b/c my gym was closed for the holiday. Of course it was super packed with people celebrating, bbqing, ect... and the old people, omg why is it when they see you coming they purposely get in your way. dodging old ladys isn't easy. ok sorry just had to rant alittle!!!LOL

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    well, I just got back from my daily 5 mile run. I had to go to my local park though b/c my gym was closed for the holiday. Of course it was super packed with people celebrating, bbqing, ect... and the old people, omg why is it when they see you coming they purposely get in your way. dodging old ladys isn't easy. ok sorry just had to rant alittle!!!LOL
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    I'm probably one of those "old ladies" you were trying to dodge. Actually I was trying to dodge you, just in slow motion :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    I'm probably one of those "old ladies" you were trying to dodge. Actually I was trying to dodge you, just in slow motion :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I was probably one of them to:laugh: