Looking For a few pals to add

Options
Hi all,

I've been using myfitnesspal for a week today and want to loose around 25lb's. Week one done and i've lost 4lb's.

I'm looking to add a few friends in order to help motivate each other and swap tips and tricks.

I'm 32 starting weight of 13.9st looking to get to around 12.25st by June. If you fancy joining me and adding me to your fitnesspal friends list I can be found at thomo454@googlemail.com. I mainly access fitnesspal through my iPhone and iPad, not sure if that makes any difference.

Cheers all.
Good luck with your goals.
Paul

Replies

• funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
    good luck with your goals
    take care,
    liz
  • andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you find this website and mobile application to be as awesome as we all find it! Good luck on your weight loss journey and feel free to add me!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :glasses:
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi Paul, i'm in my first week and looking forward to my first weigh in (never said that before!). This is a great site and i'm looking to add to my friends for support and motivation too. Will send a friend request.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    welcome. feel free to add me
  • beeckda
    Options
    fairly new at this also and looking for some friends to help me along....so feel free to add me as well.
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well!
  • gsg37
    gsg37 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am new here too. Been doing this for about a week so far and it has really helped being on this site. Feel free to add me too!
  • monis01
    monis01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family! Feel free to add me.... Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You can add me too ~ welcome and go for it!! :)

pam