Introduction from Arkansas

Options
Hey all, I'm from Arkansas! Just trying to get off a few pounds that I gained after settling into a relationship and getting comfortable! We have been together for 4yrs and when we started dating I was 130lbs and now i'm around 178lbs! I want to get back around the weight I was when we met 4yrs ago!!! So that's around 50lbs, I know it's going to be a slow long process, but I have a goal of 30lbs by spring break!!! I am going to count calories and do zumba two times a week!

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi from Oklahoma!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Arkansan! I live in Little rock. Good luck to you, you are in the right place, great friends and great support!:happy:
  • Teran0612
    Teran0612 Posts: 263
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm new and currently living in Arkansas!! Congrats on making the decision on a better lifestyle.. I srted gaining weight when my mom became ill, had two babies 11 months apart, and needless to say, I'm wanting to shed 50 pounds. Feel free to add me if you woul like! Good luck!!!
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.. My wife and I live in Little Rock, feel free to add. We have been on myfitnesspal for about 3 months and love it.
    She works out everyday at a local gym, and I do about 4 days a week with a strength and conditioning coach.