Week #1

Options
Just came to the end right NOW. I lost 2.5 pound so far. Doesnt seem like much at all cus i have a billion more pounds to lose. Dont most bigger people lose weight quicker, i always thought so... im a little down cus i wanted to lose at least 5 this week and 3 every week after but i been trying so hard and i know its early but i dont notice any differnce in myself but for some reason im much more tired not sure why... but this is usually the point at where i say screw it to a diet so IM glad to say im not giving up on this one i see so many of you have lost tons of weight and im so hoping i can do it to. :smile:

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just came to the end right NOW. I lost 2.5 pound so far. Doesnt seem like much at all cus i have a billion more pounds to lose. Dont most bigger people lose weight quicker, i always thought so... im a little down cus i wanted to lose at least 5 this week and 3 every week after but i been trying so hard and i know its early but i dont notice any differnce in myself but for some reason im much more tired not sure why... but this is usually the point at where i say screw it to a diet so IM glad to say im not giving up on this one i see so many of you have lost tons of weight and im so hoping i can do it to. :smile:
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Don't be down on yourself! A loss is a loss, right? I know many of us are looking for that quick-working diet, but this way is so much healthier for you!!

Just think, if you keep that loss up, you'll be down 70lbs by the end of the year! Those pounds add up quick! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!
  • Magie
    Magie Posts: 8
    Options
    For every pound you lose,get a pound of butter and see the fat you lost off your body,one pound makes a differance,two and a half makes even more of a differences.
    Good work girl!!:happy:
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    thanks yous made me feel a little better. :flowerforyou:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    For every pound you lose,get a pound of butter and see the fat you lost off your body,one pound makes a differance,two and a half makes even more of a differences.

Great example. Keep up the good work. You will get there.
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Hate to say it, but those wimmin genes work against you! :p

If it's a certain time of the month or you are a certain age, then yeah, 2.5 is pretty standard unless you're on The Biggest Loser!

Just remember that the more muscle you gain, the easier it gets the second week. Your muscles can get sore if you aren't used to it. And if your body is used to spikey insulin levels and high carb intake, then it can get tired and water logged at first.

Re-evaluate your calories, food content and your exercise at the end of week 2 and see if you need adjusting. And yeah, those pounds really DO add up.

Remember...drink

lots

of

water

Think alice in wonderland: DRINK ME

(but only attach "EAT ME" to apples)

:flowerforyou:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Hah! I'm going to do that! Or stack up dumbells or something!