which one do you think is a better mini goal award?

Options
right now I already went down 12 pounds and in another 10 pounds i will be getting another miniaward.. hopefully right around the time i get my student loans back so i can get something good... I have thought of two... An Ipod touch 4g.. so i can use the my fitness pal app to count calories or an ellipitical machine so I can workout at home while watching my favorite shows and to be able to workout as soon as i get the urge... Which one would you go with?

I already have an ipod classic an older one so i don't need the ipod for music just apps but i would transfer all my music over to the new one

Replies

• CarolHudson11
    Options
    Elliptical. No doubt. :happy:
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I would definitely stick with the exercise machine. However, I would not get elliptical (this is just my opinion). I should have gotten a treadmeal. With the treadmeal, you have more options to exercise. You could just walk if you did not feel good about doing any vigouros exercise, and you could run (do the C25K). You could walk backwards to strengthen the leg muscles or climb a mountain or two daily. I got very bored the elliptical.
    Again, this is only an opinion!!! I hope it helps!
    Good luck on your weightloss!!!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I would definitely stick with the exercise machine. However, I would not get elliptical (this is just my opinion). I should have gotten a treadmeal. With the treadmeal, you have more options to exercise. You could just walk if you did not feel good about doing any vigouros exercise, and you could run (do the C25K). You could walk backwards to strengthen the leg muscles or climb a mountain or two daily. I got very bored the elliptical.
    Again, this is only an opinion!!! I hope it helps!
    Good luck on your weightloss!!!

I have been really trying to decide whether to get a treadmill or elliptical machine. You've made some points I hadn't thought about! Thanks for helping me make up my mind!:wink:

BTW, I vote exercise machine!
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I would vote for a treadmill too.
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I vote for a exercise machine too. Get the one you love the most, because you will use it the most.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    thanks guys i will def get the exercise machine... i so can't wait its motivation to lose another 10 pound haha woot woot