Hello from Rock Hill SC

tschram12
tschram12 Posts: 28 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All,

I am new to the site and wanted to say hi to everyone. My husband and I joined this site a few days ago. We also have a membership to the YMCA. I have about 60 lbs to lose and my husband has a little more than that to lose. I am 36 years old and would love to have a workout partner. If anyone is close by let me know. I am a nurse who wants to set a good example to my kids and my clients. I have finally decided I need to practice what I preach...lol...I am so tired of being tired. It is not normal for me to put myself out there, but I am trying to make this work. Good luck to everyone...

Replies

• tasiac23
    tasiac23 Posts: 48 Member
    Hey! I'm in Liberty, SC...don't know how far that is from Rock Hill lol..I joined a couple days ago also. I absolutely love love love this site! It really helps me watch how much I eat..and when I eat too much it lets me know how much more exercise I gotta do to burn the extra calories off lol.
  • tschram12
    tschram12 Posts: 28 Member
    Good Luck to you!!! I am still figuring out the site but I really like what I see. I can already tell Im going to be hooked..lol..
This discussion has been closed.