Happy and Sad all at the same time!

Options
Today my son is 7 years old. I know it sounds cliche' but it really does go too fast! :brokenheart:

Happy Birthday Skylier Creed, Mommy Loves You!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Today my son is 7 years old. I know it sounds cliche' but it really does go too fast! :brokenheart:

Happy Birthday Skylier Creed, Mommy Loves You!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I am very familiar with your feelings. My baby turned six last month and it was traumatic for both of us. He got over it alot faster than I did. I love their independence in life, but not always liking so much their independence from me. Congrats on your big boy!!!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I think my moms going through what you fine moms are talking about. She called me yesterday just to see what was going on and ask how my house hunting is going, I gave her that warm feeling I think when I kept asking her about house buying processes and stuff.

Alot changed since I moved out, deployed overseas, It's crazy how far I've gone on my own with relative ease, but I know I couldn't have gotten out of a few fox holes life threw at me without her up bringing! Thanks Moms across the board! I'm looking forward to seeing her in August when I fly her out for my fiances bridal shower right after I get back from deployment, cant wait!:heart::drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I know it sounds cliche' but it really does go too fast! :brokenheart:

~looks at the picture of my 24 yr old and sighs~ yes ... it does go by too fast... treasure every single moment... some day you will look at him and think... where did my little boy go. :cry: