My son is 19 months & I've decided this year is the year of

Options
Hi

I've just started using this app on my phone - though have been a member for a while and not made use. My son is now 19 months and I'm about 10 pounds heavier than I want to be but more alarmingly, my body fat is actually 31% when it should be 24 to 30% so I'd really like to get in the healthy range.

In addition, my best friend is getting married in July and the dress we've ordered for me is a tad tight!!!!

My husband and I will probably think about trying for baby number 2 next year so this year I've decided should be the year when I feel body confident and I'm only 30 so I feel I should really be looking my best.

Have joined this site to give me motivation so if anyone wants to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other - that'd be great.

Good luck everyone - hope you cam all find your goddess this year :)

Replies

• melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Hi there! I've been on the site for almost a year and have an 18 month old son. Since I was not 100% committed I only lost about 14 lbs. And, right now I'm 17 weeks pregnant! If you set your mind to it, you will meet your goal! I am counting again just so I don't gain 44lbs this time around. And as soon as my son is born, I'm going to kick it into high gear and get rid of this weight for good! I wish you best of luck on your journey! Feel free to friend me!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I also have a small man, 14 months old. Been losing weight since about may last year and feel extra motivated this year, determined to get to goal. You have come to the right place, this site is great, I shall add you :)