Surviving Summer weight loss challenge WOW

Options
WOW! Our group lost a total of 57.7 pounds this week! That is three times the amount my baby niece weighs! What an amazing week.

I have to admit, I was not as strong as I wanted to be yesterday. Quite frankly, I ate my face off like there was no tomorrow. Not to mention the Corona's...I knew I was doing it, but felt helpless to stop it, as stupid as that may sound. But...today is another day, another day to keep track of everything that goes in my mouth. I can't beat myself up over it, and will drink more water, and make it a point to exercise...that's my biggest problem is that I don't feel motivated at all to do any exercising. I know that the weight will come off more easily that way, but I just can't do it. Or should I say "won't do it". Maybe I'll find a walking buddy...someone to motivate me. Or create a hot playlist on my iPod to walk to...something motivational perhaps?

Hope everyone has a great week, and see you on Monday!

Kristen

Replies

• lannilou
    lannilou Posts: 39
    Options
    WOW! Our group lost a total of 57.7 pounds this week! That is three times the amount my baby niece weighs! What an amazing week.

I have to admit, I was not as strong as I wanted to be yesterday. Quite frankly, I ate my face off like there was no tomorrow. Not to mention the Corona's...I knew I was doing it, but felt helpless to stop it, as stupid as that may sound. But...today is another day, another day to keep track of everything that goes in my mouth. I can't beat myself up over it, and will drink more water, and make it a point to exercise...that's my biggest problem is that I don't feel motivated at all to do any exercising. I know that the weight will come off more easily that way, but I just can't do it. Or should I say "won't do it". Maybe I'll find a walking buddy...someone to motivate me. Or create a hot playlist on my iPod to walk to...something motivational perhaps?

Kristen
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! We're so good. :smile:

I couldn't control myself yesterday either, but I'm going to do some Pilates and go for a long walk today and then I'll feel better about it.

I would say that if you don't like to exercise, try to find something that would be really fun to do at home. Buy a bellydancing DVD or a striptease aerobics DVD. I feel so stupid doing these now, but I know that when I lose all my weight I'll have a new skill and look really hot doing it. That's what motivates me to exercise sometimes, because it doesn't feel like exercise.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was ruff for me too but today is a new day. I also have a hard time exercising. I am lazy and I admit it. :grumble: But i go swimming with my niece and nephew and I dance with my niece when her fav show's come on. She loves to dance.:wink: This was a great week for all. Good job. Looking forward to next week tho cause it will be much better. :drinker:
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Beginning weight = 157 pounds
    Current weight = 151 pounds
    Goal weight = 135 pounds
    Weight loss this week = 0 pounds
    Total weight loss = 6 pounds

Tough weekend with the Holiday, but at least I didn't gain this week.
  • Valjas_
    Valjas_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I really like the tally you are doing each week. It is motivating.
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Try cleaning!

Just clean a lot faster to get your heart rate up! I didn't exercise yesterday but I did vaccuum/do the dishes like a madwoman!
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Options

Kristen

Sorry I forgot that Monday was the weigh in. I thougth today was Monday. Sorry. Anyway here's my stats.

Beginning weight: 184
    Current weight: 169
    Challenge weight: 160
    Goal weight: 145

Candy
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to post yesterday too :embarassed:

Weight loss this week -2 :happy:
    Start 158
    Goal 138

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • GodzGirl
    GodzGirl Posts: 86
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm so proud of all of us!

I did horrible today though, I woke up early and yet I forgot to eat something before leaving my home, so when I was out running errands, and pasted McDonald's, around 3pm, I just had to get me 2 double chesseburgers and a snack wrap ... I hogged them down, :blushing: Then when driving home, I was like, why did I do that? Couldn't have I just waited half an hour. :(

Now, I plan on just having a salad for dinner, and then walking a mile. :)
  • gehrsphotography
    Options
    Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday.

This past week was great, but I think yesterday did me in! I didn't lose any this week, but I didn't gain either!

Starting weight: 185
    Current weight: 185

25075.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter