Secrets of a Former Fat Girl

Options
LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
Go. Buy it. The woman knows what she's talking about. It's like she went back in time to my childhood, watched me grow up, then wrote a book about it. It's incredibly motivating and funny. I know it's kind of weird, but I read this whole book yesterday and today I have an entirely new outlook on losing weight and being healthier and keeping the weight off.

Secrets of a Former Fat Girl, by Lisa Delaney. And no, I'm not working for her or anything, this book just really changed my whole outlook on life. It's so motivating to read about someone who has the EXACT same relationship with food as I do, and who has overcome it to become a healthy, athletic, marathon running, size 2 wearing woman.

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Go. Buy it. The woman knows what she's talking about. It's like she went back in time to my childhood, watched me grow up, then wrote a book about it. It's incredibly motivating and funny. I know it's kind of weird, but I read this whole book yesterday and today I have an entirely new outlook on losing weight and being healthier and keeping the weight off.

Secrets of a Former Fat Girl, by Lisa Delaney. And no, I'm not working for her or anything, this book just really changed my whole outlook on life. It's so motivating to read about someone who has the EXACT same relationship with food as I do, and who has overcome it to become a healthy, athletic, marathon running, size 2 wearing woman.