Jazzercise

Options
I love jazzercise!! And I was so glad to see that MFP tracker recognises it!

Does anyone else in the UK/US go?

x

Replies

• JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I used to go, but unfortunately getting there was too much of a pain for me. However, I lost a great deal of weight doing Jazzercise years ago. Also, they do light strength training which is great. Especially for someone who is intimidated by gyms and weight machines, like me. I was the always the youngest in the class, but I didn't care. So much fun! I wish I had one closer.
  • saramathers22
    Options
    Aww its a pain when there is one so awkward to get to! Glad you had lost lots of weight, Ihave been going nearly 2 years now and love it!!
  • rinren84
    rinren84 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just started. Went to my 4th class tonight. I love it and I'm getting addicted. Have you lost a lot of weight doing it? Do you get toned up from it alone?
  • saramathers22
    Options
    I wouldnt say I have lost a lot of weight from it as I wouldnt be here otherwise - I was eating more because I knew I was exercising, if that makes sense. I'm back going 2 times a week, and it definitely helps, I feel like I'm slimmer, even when it doesn't show on the scales. Hopefully by using MFP for the eating and keeping up with 2-3 classes a week, I will most definitely see the changes x