New to Insanity

Jrak1980
Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi All,

I've searched so much about "Insanity" and I want to get feedback from people who have finished it. Do any of you do more than 1 video a day (if that's even possible?) or do you do other excerises on top of the videos? I just did the fit test today but I also have a gym membership, I don't know if I should freeze my gym membership while I do this or keep it if I feel extra motivated.

Thanks in advance!

:tongue:

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    I would freeze it for the next 2 months. You will need the rest after doing the workouts. Focus on following the guides and you should have great results. Make sure you eat enough. :)
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Honestly I ordered Insanity and did it for 2 weeks and really did not like it. Beachbody is the company that distributes it and they have a 30 day guarantee and let me send it back.

I would say if you are already working out and are at a high level of excercise try it. Many people love it. I did also order Turbofire which is a similar type of work out and I absolutely love that!!! But again everyone likes different workouts so you have to find one that speaks to you.

Again if you order through the company and not through Ebay or another site you can send it back.

I hope that helps.
  • Jrak1980
    Jrak1980 Posts: 67 Member
    Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it
This discussion has been closed.