Cheat Fest 2008

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Did anyone join me at cheat fest 2008 this past weekend? I did horrible, and I did horrible all. weekend. long. :sick:

New day, new week, new motivation.

I gained 2 pounds from the entire ordeal and I am determined to lose them this week.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    Did anyone join me at cheat fest 2008 this past weekend? I did horrible, and I did horrible all. weekend. long. :sick:

New day, new week, new motivation.

I gained 2 pounds from the entire ordeal and I am determined to lose them this week.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I was the same way. And I am just sooooooo ticked off at myself for working so hard and just leting it all go:noway:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Good God, was a HORRIBLE weekend. I haven't been this bad since I started this back in January. Three days of nonstop BBQ, potluck, desserts and drinking. I got on the scale this morning and was sick!!!!!! 4lbs back, gonna work by butt off literally this week. i swear I will never do that again. Back at work today and back on track with eating and working out.:cry::explode: :sad:

I just had a hard time telling myself I can overcome. I don't want to quit. I have come so far.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I really don't cheat and try very hard to avoid it--so far, in two months, I haven't even once cheated!

I look at it this way--I've had 45 years of "cheating" and that's how I got where I'm at now! :tongue:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    ~smacks my forehead~ uh huh I was right there with ya. ~shaking finger~ but we have to behave on the long weekend we get for the 4th of July. :flowerforyou:
  • Caddieseamus
    Options
    I cheated too all weekend..Pizza everyday..Pepsi too.

Let's get back on track now!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    My mom & brothers came and she cooked.... yummy cheating!
    They're leaving today :frown:
  • jennpatt
    jennpatt Posts: 1
    Options
    I had a horrible day yesterday...ugh. I guess once in a while is not bad as long as I dont make it a habit. I am glad that I am not alone. :sad:
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    UGGHHH!!! I planned on cheating and eating bad and planned on not losing any weight but I GAINED 3lbs back. I'm on here right now trying to get re motivated to put the hot fudge sunday down and get back to eating right. I love reading the posts and knowing I'm not the only one that totally biffed it this weekend. Good Luck EVERYONE!!!
    CHEAT FEST VICTIM!!!!!!!! LOL
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    You have to have the odd cheat day and when it's over it's best to put it behind you and not beat yourself up. You enjoyed yourself at the time and no-one can be perfect all the time. Just try to avoid having TOO MANY cheat days.

Good luck everyone!
  • apdoxies
    apdoxies Posts: 57
    Options
    OMG! Yes, I cheated....LOL ALL weekend! I told myself that it wasn't true cheating since the pork steak, pork roast, & beef steak was grilled...LOL
    Unfortunately, my scales disagreed with me this morning!!! Thank God it was just 1 pound, but still....that's one pound I've got to get off...again!
    LOL I tried to "make up" for it by walking 30 mins. last night. Normally I walk an hour to an hour & a half. Needless to say...it didn't work!
    I'm such a Glutton!:embarassed:
  • lina1131
    Options
    You have to have the odd cheat day and when it's over it's best to put it behind you and not beat yourself up. You enjoyed yourself at the time and no-one can be perfect all the time. Just try to avoid having TOO MANY cheat days.

Good luck everyone!

This would be okay if I had one cheat day, but I cheated every flippin' day! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not sweating it really, I know i'm going back on track and i'll lose the 2 pounds and then some. This won't stop me from reaching my goal! :bigsmile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I totally understand!

Between school getting ready to get out (class parties) and the holiday weekend. The entire last week was a wash. I put on a ton of weight (my weigh-in day is Sat so I hit it mid stride).

We just have to crack down and get back in the groove it looks like. Make sure a weekend doesn't turn into 10 years. :laugh:
  • alyssa150
    alyssa150 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I have been cheating since sunday and it is still going on. I start out great earlier in the day but when the evening comes i have no self control. I was doing so good til this weekend. it is soooo hard to get back on track.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]46137.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I have been cheating all last week, :angry: and I won't even get on the scale until next week:grumble: I am so afraid of what I will see. Today is a new day and I will do my best to get back on track.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yep. Right there with ya. All weekend long. :noway: Oh well, I still had a great weekend and I started again today. Hopefully this has kicked my metabolisim into high gear for a few more weeks. :wink: