New

Options
Hi! I jumped on the mfp bandwagon the beginning of this month. I love how easy this site is to use, and I'm pretty sure my favorite board on here is the Success stories! What motivation, I love reading everyones stories and seeing how they lost the weight/got healthy!

I have a two-year old son and just really want to be in shape, and healthy, so I can do everything with him that I want to do. :)

I'm actually at my lowest weight now, 145, but I'm pretty sure I got there with the stress of a divorce and being a single mom. I really want to keep it off in a healthy way, and try to lose at least 10 more pounds. And make the life style change, vs yo-yoing around.

Friend me if you like weird combos of foods. haha! I'm learning new ways to make tofu (before I'd just enjoy it when eating out, never really thought about making it for myself!), and tried canned tuna for the first time (loved it as a salad topper, who knew?).

That's it, just wanted to introduce myself :)

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. I joined on 7/4/2010 and have lost 61 pounds so far. I love this site and I know you will too. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much ladies! I'm going to try to add "before" pics once I clean my bathroom mirror hahah!
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    It's great to meet you , I look forward to getting to know you on this site. This will be a fun way to beat this thing together. Take care and You have a friend over here :)
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Kimberly!! :)