new to the site

Options
Hello,

I am new to this site. I like how simple it is to work. I am going to try really hard to make this work for me! I have about 85 lbs to lose. Let's work on this together!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• bloom200
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to this site. I like how simple it is to work. I am going to try really hard to make this work for me! I have about 85 lbs to lose. Let's work on this together!:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi Bloom200 welcome to mfp, it really is an awesome site. We'll all help you lose weight. Where are you from? I live in Vermont.
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you are sharing your experience with us!
  • bmayfield
    Options
    :happy:

Welcome. Good luck with your endeavors. This site has been great for me. I have been here for 9 weeks and have lost 23 lbs. I'm sure it will work for you. We're all pulling for you!

Betty
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • tdroseler
    tdroseler Posts: 165
    Options
    Bloom...you have just taken the most important step...good for you.
    I for one am glad there is one more person in this leaky boat, lol...i hope we can share stories and help one another. That is the greatest part about this site...lots of people, sharing.
    Good luck with your goal, you can do it!!
  • flysonia
    Options
    hello
    i am new to the site
    it really helping me to be motivated

sonia
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. I hope you get as much out of this
    site, and the community as the rest of us have!
  • rachelfrear
    Options
    welcome!! i'm new too don't worry we will all help each other out!!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! This website is a great tool for staying on track! :smile:
  • dkinne34
    dkinne34 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I just picked up this site trying to roam and look for a calorie counting site. I have been having some issues with my weight so I wanted to get on and say hi and look for advice from time to time.
  • topsgirl
    Options
    Hi. New to the site. Looks like it's going to be very interesting and fun. Enjoy seeing all the new ideas and I see there is lots of encouragement.. topsgirl