Right on schedule.

Hmm so I have been with MFP for about 6 weeks and I have lost 6 lbs! So as awesome as that is..I can't help but be a little skeptical? Haha, when I started I was already in a healthy BMI so I just assumed that it would take me longer to lose weight, but 1 lb a week seems like a good amount to me. I guess I'm just getting a little skeptical and hoping that my losses don't slow down. I haven't been going under 1200 calories and I excercise at least 5 times a week...I guess I'm just scared that I'm going to plateau because around 124 lbs is when I usually do when I try to lose weight. Anyway, has anyone else's weight loss been like this? Like right on schedule?

I don't wanna sound like a paranoid schizo, but it just seems to be too good to be true!

Have a good day :happy:

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Hmm so I have been with MFP for about 6 weeks and I have lost 6 lbs! So as awesome as that is..I can't help but be a little skeptical? Haha, when I started I was already in a healthy BMI so I just assumed that it would take me longer to lose weight, but 1 lb a week seems like a good amount to me. I guess I'm just getting a little skeptical and hoping that my losses don't slow down. I haven't been going under 1200 calories and I excercise at least 5 times a week...I guess I'm just scared that I'm going to plateau because around 124 lbs is when I usually do when I try to lose weight. Anyway, has anyone else's weight loss been like this? Like right on schedule?

I don't wanna sound like a paranoid schizo, but it just seems to be too good to be true!

Have a good day :happy:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    I have been here for 20 weeks (yes, I counted!) and have lost 35 lbs. So more than 1.5, less than 2 lbs per week. In the grand scheme, that's "right on track" but in reality, some weeks I lost 1/2 a pound, other weeks I lost 4 lbs...

Just keep doing what you're doing and worry about a plateau when it happens! :smile: