I'm trying!

Options
Ok I haven't been good with food my whole life... I need to get better but it just tastes so darn good! I'm exercising regulary so I need to take that next jump with diet..HELP!! Add me as a friend too cause I can't figure out how :)

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. I joined on 7/4/2010 and have lost 61 pounds so far. I love this site and I know you will too. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, but MFP is a really good tool if you use it. It really help me look at what I eat differently. Feel free to friend me.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Ok I haven't been good with food my whole life... I need to get better but it just tastes so darn good! I'm exercising regulary so I need to take that next jump with diet..HELP!! Add me as a friend too cause I can't figure out how :)
    Tip add a friend, click on their profile and click the button that says add a friend, or something close to that.
  • marciml
    marciml Posts: 41
    Options
    I am so very proud of you!! You are a success story already, just working on a new chapter. We are all here for you! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to run with you at your place :)