Seriously...

I check MFP probably like 50 billion times a day. Its like the only website I go to now haha. I also started blogging on my blog on here and that just adds to the addiction! I wonder if Mike is ever going to make it where we can access our blog from the homepage? I found it by accident because I was curious and typed in myfitnesspal.com/blog/anhnguyen06 and there it was! Anyway I had way too much coffee this morning and need to get going..hope every single person out there has an amazing day!

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    I check MFP probably like 50 billion times a day. Its like the only website I go to now haha. I also started blogging on my blog on here and that just adds to the addiction! I wonder if Mike is ever going to make it where we can access our blog from the homepage? I found it by accident because I was curious and typed in myfitnesspal.com/blog/anhnguyen06 and there it was! Anyway I had way too much coffee this morning and need to get going..hope every single person out there has an amazing day!
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    what about the married people?

ha. just kiddin
  • food_junkie
    Hahaha. :drinker:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    :noway: omg blogging... like I need another place to blog :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    I didn't even know you could blog on here! It would be awesome if it was connected to the menu or our profiles or something so people could actually read what we wrote easily.
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Whats a blog? Is it like a blow up log with your own name on it?:huh:
  • food_junkie
    Whats a blog? Is it like a blow up log with your own name on it?:huh:

Hahaha, its like an online journal.