Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    My projected weight loss is: 1.5 lbs/week

Which means I should lose 7.5 lbs. by February 14 [wouldn't that be amazing???]

I think I would actually DIE if I could weigh 163.5 on Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I weighed in friday at 173.5 Lets hope the scale keeps going down! I am fighting hard! I know I am not going to make my goal of 160 but I can still dream.
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options

I think I would actually DIE if I could weigh 163.5 on Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

You didn't lose all that weight to just go and die, that'd be silly wouldn't it ;-)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I've been sick with food poisoning the past few days....I would LOVE to post what the scale actually said this morning, but since its not realistic, I'm going with Saturdays weight.

201.1 lbs Still a good weigh in for me! :happy:

Congrats to EVERYONE on your awesome weigh ins this week! You guys are all doing wonderfully! :flowerforyou:
  • Ding724
    Options

You didn't lose all that weight to just go and die, that'd be silly wouldn't it ;-)

I suppose it would...I just can't even remember the time that I weighed under 165...probably sophomore year of High School!!! I know that I was 165-170 from age 17-20! So anything under that would be a miracle. A MIRACLE!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    I suppose it would...I just can't even remember the time that I weighed under 165...probably sophomore year of High School!!! I know that I was 165-170 from age 17-20! So anything under that would be a miracle. A MIRACLE!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Nope, not a miracle. You got to that weight because you worked hard for it. Every day you watched what you ate, you said no to things you knew weren't healthy for your body, you exercised.... you deserve to be at the weight you are because you worked you @ss off! So no, it's not a miracle, it's simply the result of your hard work. WELL DONE!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    same. :( oh well. it least it is't a gain, right?
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I had a weired weekend, so I am posting Thursdays weigh-in of 140!
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

hope you had amazing holiday season,...
    my CW is 141.5lbs ,....have not been going to the gym regularly ...started a new job on Jan. 3rd and I'm still adjusting to the schedule,...so I'm happy with 141.5 :)
    have a great week!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Well I've been sick with food poisoning the past few days....I would LOVE to post what the scale actually said this morning, but since its not realistic, I'm going with Saturdays weight.

201.1 lbs Still a good weigh in for me! :happy:

Congrats to EVERYONE on your awesome weigh ins this week! You guys are all doing wonderfully! :flowerforyou:

You're almost to the hundreds!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    So I am snowed in day two. Sigh.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies - I just got to work. Roads aren't too bad if you got some sense. If you don't have any sense, you shouldn't be driving!! I got behind an idiot this morning going like 2mph up a giant hill on my way to work....we of course didn't have enough speed to make it up the hill...he slides back almost hits me before regaining traction. My cars speedometer is saying 50+ and I'm barely inching along, maybe doing 10mph. When I finally make it to the top of the hill I realize my steering wheel is all the way to the left & my car is still going straight. :noway: I let go of the wheel to let my car correct itself & with my free hands I flipped off the jerk off who should have stayed at home today!! :explode:

Ignore any spelling/grammatical errors. I just don't care today.

I'll update & post the chart shortly. Sorry it's gonna be late.
  • Ding724
    Options
    Ahem...where is the chart! This is unacceptable. Seriously?
    JK oh my gosh! What if I really was a meanie that got mad at you!?!?! I would throttle mySELF I think :laugh:
    lol hope everyone had a marvelous day!!!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :laugh:Nah, you're good, Mandie.

I'm SO sorry - work was a little...um...stressful. :ohwell: I seriously thought about slipping my Mgr a few xanax (spelling?) in her pepsi. She was wound way too tight today & I didn't have a chance to get to the chart :sad: I WILL have it up by 1130 TOMORROW. So check back in to see all of you guys' hard work!! I'm so so so sorry for being late. :flowerforyou: Forgive me.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    How is everyones' weeks going?

So far I have been doing good on my exercise not as good on my food but it is only Wednesday!
  • Ding724
    Options
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I busted into the 160s today!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially at a healthy weight :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I busted into the 160s today!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially at a healthy weight :happy: :happy: :happy:

Wooohooooo congrats!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    WAY TO GO, Mandie!!!!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Yayyyy for Mandie!!! It's a popular day to hit the next decade, I saw 149.8 lbs on the scale, after a solid 3 MONTHS in the 150s. Including a very painful plateau in Nov. Now I'm less than 10 lbs from my goal of a healthy weight (15 lbs from where I'd really love to end up). It's exciting :)
  • JStarnes
    Options
    WEEK5.jpg