Reebok Run Tones........

StacLegg
StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
is what I got for one of my birthday presents...... I wasn't sure if they were a gimic, but they are really comfortable and I was due for new gym shoes so I thought what the heck!!!!
I wore them today to the gym to run / walk on the treadmill, I've been going to the gym since August..... I can tell you these shoes absolutely do something!!!!!!! My legs are sore in spots I have not ever been sore!! I definately used different muscles then I have used walking / running in my nikes!!
My hubby also got me a Brita Water Pitcher to fill my water bottles up to go to they gym!! whoot whoot!! =)

Replies

• Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    I have the walking ones and I can definitely feel sore muscles after walking in them all day. I want to try the cross trainers too.

Happy Birthday!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    thanks!!! =) I would love to get the walking ones this spring for walking outside, I am keeping my runtones for just the gym! =)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    I really want to buy the Traintones.. either the Slimm or Reeactiivates, but they're ridiculously expensive right now and are hard to find. Anyone try these models out yet?

Shannon
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Ahhhh I want a pair!! You need to keep us updated as you continue to use them :) and Happy Birthday!!!
This discussion has been closed.