Need support...and someone to kick my butt!!!

spicygal123
spicygal123 Posts: 26
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
hi everyone,
I have always turned to this site for help and suppiort...and found people on this forum as really understanding and helpful!

I started my weight loss journey last year....around march 2010 (at SW of 165 lbs)...and joined MFP around August 2010 at 158 lbs......and i had my marriage scheduled in nov 2010.

I was 139 pounds on my wedding....which was about 14 pounds over my desired goal weight (=125 lbs, and am 5'5" height). Anyhow, I was still very happy and felt good on my wedding day :)

But...after my wedding...and during the December's holiday season month...i have gained 6 pounds...and my current weight is 145 pounds :((

I have been struggling for past 1.5 week to start logging my calories and going back to gym...but ugghh...i hate myself for being such a lazy person!!! @_@

Just wondering if anyone else is struggling to start diet/excercise after the holiday season...please add/contact me...i really really want to be 125 lbs someday!!! and hopefully 2011 would be a good year for me to reach my goals!

Good luck to all on ur weight loss journey....and happy losing! :)

Replies

• CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    The good thing is that you have already proved to yourself that you can do it. So, you know that you can do it again. I think 2011 can definitely be the year where you pick the number on the scales instead of being informed by it.

Good Luck on a great 2011.

--Carter
This discussion has been closed.