I'm new & need people to help motivate me!

Options
Hi, my name is Dawn. I'm new to this site (as of a couple days ago). My goal is to lose 32Lbs (+) to get me back to where I was 5 years ago (at my smallest and most comfortable & confident). I have slowly gained the weight over the past few years (mainly because I married a guy who can eat anything and not gain a pound, and is a fast food junky, and I have had no will power to say no). I also just a baby girl in June, who is a big motivation for me (I want to be fit for her, and change my lifestyle so she has a better healthier future), so, I have lost the baby weight (38Lbs), and then got off track. But here I am, and I am going to do it! But, anyone out there who wants to be a friend and give a " way to go" or a "get back on track!!!" once and a while, I would really appreciate it!! Best of luck in everyone's goals!!!

Replies

• RewindApril
    Options
    Definitely! Welcome to the site, I shall add you. :D
  • melissarforlife
    melissarforlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Get busy, get focused. You can do it! I will add you, and again welcome!
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm new too and loving it so far! I will add you:)
  • mariabosch
    Options
    I am also new! I love it. Mainly the calorie/food journal part. I have to loose about 70lbs, I had a heart attack at 47 and lost a lot of weight after. I am now 51, married a guy with a 18 yr old son, they both can eat and not gain. I am a good cook so I started cooking and eating just like them. Well the pounds are back and I am feeling terrible!! But I will get them off. I will add you and we can help each other. If anyone wants to friend me I would appreciate it! I need all the help and encouragement I can get.

Maria
  • asm03
    asm03 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome! Little ones are a great motivator. Mine too! have a good week!
  • Lucy525
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck :)
  • agameoffate
    Options
    I would love to help! Congrats on the baby girl :)
  • katlynm
    katlynm Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome. I just joined up yesterday when a friend told me that she'd lost 72 pounds by using this site... There are a lot of nice people here. I've felt motivated already to get moving, just since I joined. Feel free to add me.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    We're all here for you! Stay motivated and keep us appraised of your efforts.

Welcome aboard!

Shawn