One for the men - You can do kegals too!

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
Wellness isn't just about getting in shape, sex is good for you too!

Also, these exercises CAN be done by women. I know you pesky girls are going to read this too, so feel free to show this to the men in your life and give them a shot yourself!. I just made this post geared more towards men but everything applies to both men and women (women tend to already know about kegals, whereas men don't). :laugh:

For those who don't know what kegals are, they're simple exercises that can be used for pelvic muscles to improve your sex life, sexual sensitivity, duration, etc, but they also have some added benefits such as preventing incontinance. For women, it can also prevent abdominal prolapse, and make childbirth easier.

But, we're guys, so for us the big one is sex!

Basically, for men, kegals allow you to stay erect longer, and make your climaxes a lot more intense. Ever heard of Peter North? He dedicates about 15 minutes a day to kegals and has done it every day for years. He appears to have gotten some great results, eh? It can also increase size slightly due to increase blood flow to the area that comes anytime you build muscle. Even better? You can do the exercises fully clothed, in the middle of the office, and no one will ever know.

All you need to do is sit or stand, and imagine you are peeing. Now, flex the muscles you would use to cut yourself off midstream. Basically, you should feel your pelvis tighten up. Repeat this in one second bursts for 15 seconds. Call this kegal A.

Now, try flexing and holding the muscle group for 5 seconds, then release. Repeat 3 times. Call this kegal B.

Try flexing and holding for 15 seconds. Call this kegal c.

Finally, try tightening the muscles about 1/3rd of the way for about 5 seconds, then release. Then try flexing about 2/3rds of the way for 5 seconds, and release. Finally, flex the entire way for 5 seconds, and release. Call this kegal d.

Simple eh?

Repeat them at will, as many sets as you want. That's all there is to it. If you're doing them correctly, you'll feel like you have to pee after a few minutes of exercise.

Good luck men!

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Wellness isn't just about getting in shape, sex is good for you too!

Also, these exercises CAN be done by women. I know you pesky girls are going to read this too, so feel free to show this to the men in your life and give them a shot yourself!. I just made this post geared more towards men but everything applies to both men and women (women tend to already know about kegals, whereas men don't). :laugh:

For those who don't know what kegals are, they're simple exercises that can be used for pelvic muscles to improve your sex life, sexual sensitivity, duration, etc, but they also have some added benefits such as preventing incontinance. For women, it can also prevent abdominal prolapse, and make childbirth easier.

But, we're guys, so for us the big one is sex!

Basically, for men, kegals allow you to stay erect longer, and make your climaxes a lot more intense. Ever heard of Peter North? He dedicates about 15 minutes a day to kegals and has done it every day for years. He appears to have gotten some great results, eh? It can also increase size slightly due to increase blood flow to the area that comes anytime you build muscle. Even better? You can do the exercises fully clothed, in the middle of the office, and no one will ever know.

All you need to do is sit or stand, and imagine you are peeing. Now, flex the muscles you would use to cut yourself off midstream. Basically, you should feel your pelvis tighten up. Repeat this in one second bursts for 15 seconds. Call this kegal A.

Now, try flexing and holding the muscle group for 5 seconds, then release. Repeat 3 times. Call this kegal B.

Try flexing and holding for 15 seconds. Call this kegal c.

Finally, try tightening the muscles about 1/3rd of the way for about 5 seconds, then release. Then try flexing about 2/3rds of the way for 5 seconds, and release. Finally, flex the entire way for 5 seconds, and release. Call this kegal d.

Simple eh?

Repeat them at will, as many sets as you want. That's all there is to it. If you're doing them correctly, you'll feel like you have to pee after a few minutes of exercise.

Good luck men!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Increase size I am in. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I told my ex that men can do kegals.. he told me I was nuts... but I do my 3 times a day.. :blushing:

Good Luck men! :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Now *this* is what I'm talkin' about!!!

*squeeze....squeeze....squeeze*

Ok, now I just need a willing partner to see if I'm getting good results....(not you Phatsis)

:laugh:

Nice post dude, guess I have a new hobby....:wink:
  • fatsis
    Options
    Ouch this hurts. No pain no "GAIN"
  • fatsis
    Options
    Now *this* is what I'm talkin' about!!!

*squeeze....squeeze....squeeze*

Ok, now I just need a willing partner to see if I'm getting good results....(not you Phatsis)

:laugh:

Nice post dude, guess I have a new hobby....:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: