Six Months to Success

thatgirl17
thatgirl17 Posts: 21
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone!

Though I have started my healthier lifestyle and working out everyday I, l like everyone have a bigger goal. For the July long weekend my fiancee, a group of friends and myself are going house boating! It's my first time ever going and I am looking VERY forward to it. However I am not so keen on the idea if I weigh what I do now. I know its not practical that I will hit my Ultimate goal weight in such a small time frame but I do know I am going to work my but off so I look as good as I can, come July long weekend! I am asking for you ladies and men to join me in the six months to success challenge to keep me motivated and to keep each other motivated. If you're in lets start by sharing our goals for the next 6 months!

I'll start by saying I hope to weigh 199 or less! I am REAAAAALLLLLYYY hoping to knock the 200's down before the trip. It's gunna take ALOT of work though. CW- 239.

Replies

• I am with u i am been trying to get out of the 200s and i am so close now but i hoping by summer to less than 190. But good luck and stay focus on your goal and dont lose yourself either.
  • We need more people to join!!! :) It's a 6month challenge everyone set their own goals we will just be a support group for one another!!!!!
  • dhill_84
    dhill_84 Posts: 67 Member
    I already have a six month goal. (going on a trip to LA in July and also july is two years for my boyfriend and I)

In 6 months I want...

lose 40 pounds (down one so far!)
    lose 15 inches between bust hips and waist
    run up huge set of stairs in my hometown three times non stop

Would love to be part of this challange cause I have alot of work ahead of me the next 6 months!!
  • I already have a six month goal. (going on a trip to LA in July and also july is two years for my boyfriend and I)

In 6 months I want...

lose 40 pounds (down one so far!)
    lose 15 inches between bust hips and waist
    run up huge set of stairs in my hometown three times non stop

Would love to be part of this challange cause I have alot of work ahead of me the next 6 months!!

Awesome! I am glad you are here! Great Goals I hope to lose 40lbs by then too that would put me under 199!!!! Out of the 200's! We can do this!
This discussion has been closed.