Trying again!

OregonCowgirl
OregonCowgirl Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all!

Trying to get back on tract this week by using this website. Im determined to be able to loose weight without some crazy diet like in the past. I was doing the HCG diet...amazing results but I just dont feel its healthy and wanna continue my weight loss by myself somehow. I need to show myself I can do this and that my life is not controlled by sweets and fatty food!

So nice to meet you all!

Replies

• sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    I too was intrigued by HCG, but I want to do it the slow and steady way as slow as it seems sometimes. I try to remember it took me years to put on, so a year to take it off isn't so bad!

Welcome, I'm new here too:flowerforyou:
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    hi and welcome. this is an excellent site to be on, ive only been on for 2 weeks, but ive met some great people who have already encouraged me, and talked me down from trying to get on that scale and encouraging me when i needed it. go ahead and friend me and we will encourage each other.
  • CSausage
    CSausage Posts: 345
    Welcome all! I can rarely stick to healthy eating for more that a few days but this site has been great keeping me on track! Good luck and add me as a friend if you would like.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Welcome aboard and great to meet you as well. You'll find a lot of motivation here!

Shawn
  • Hey all!

Trying to get back on tract this week by using this website. Im determined to be able to loose weight without some crazy diet like in the past. I was doing the HCG diet...amazing results but I just dont feel its healthy and wanna continue my weight loss by myself somehow. I need to show myself I can do this and that my life is not controlled by sweets and fatty food!

So nice to meet you all!

Good luck. Remember we are all here to help.
This discussion has been closed.