extra skin??

Options
HEy i just have a question: I way 155 right now, and am trying to get to 130. Will i have extra skin hanging? I have little chub rolls, and i dont know if they will dissapear, or just hang when i loose the weight.

Replies

• shastacrystal
    Options
    as long as you do some toning you should be fine:)
  • Neptune6
    Neptune6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    At 18 years old? (I clicked your pic and looked at your profile.) Nah, nothing to worry about. Your skin should have lots of collagen in it. That means it is super elastic and it will ease back into place as your fat goes away; no hanging or even sagging likely! Good news, huh?

At MY age, on the other hand....LOL!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Probably not. However, my youngest daughter dropped from 214 in her freshman year in High school to 130 10 years later. She had to have lipo to remove some stubborn fat. I don't quite agree with that but she's an adult. Her skin did bounce back though.
  • xeniasimms
    Options
    Usually unless you are losing more than 60 lbs, you don't have hanging skin. Plus as mentioned before, you are young and your skin has a lot of elasticity!
  • CDT12000
    CDT12000 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I agree with what they said above with one suggestion. Collagen is promoted by eating fruit(vitamin C) and dark green leafy salads help too. Blueberries are a secret too. My mom dropped a lot of weight in her 60's and I thought her skin would sag but because she ate so many blueberries and dark green salads and had lots of vitamin C foods, she snapped back like a 20 yr old. It was quite remarkable. She was also working out with heavy weights and building muscle. This makes the body secrete Human Growth hormone that keeps you young. Just a little encouragement for you and for others that are older and reading what people have to say about this subject.