Sports Fantasy True Confessions

Options
I. like you will soon have a very healthy and happy body with lots of stamina.

My secret sports fantasy is:

To go down hill skiing in December and maybe catch some air over the moguls. I can picture my

purple skii jacket :smile: Do they make them in purple??!!

Yeah...that's right.... at 49...try and catch me :tongue: !!! :tongue: :tongue: :smokin: fast!!

Sorry guys just got a little carried away and over zealous :devil:

If you have a secret sports fantasy like me...do confess...sorry participants only...no spectators!!

~Namaste

Replies

• Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I. like you will soon have a very healthy and happy body with lots of stamina.

My secret sports fantasy is:

To go down hill skiing in December and maybe catch some air over the moguls. I can picture my

purple skii jacket :smile: Do they make them in purple??!!

Yeah...that's right.... at 49...try and catch me :tongue: !!! :tongue: :tongue: :smokin: fast!!

Sorry guys just got a little carried away and over zealous :devil:

If you have a secret sports fantasy like me...do confess...sorry participants only...no spectators!!

~Namaste
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to walk without a cane and be rid of diabetes! Your fantasy sounds like a great motivation and wish you all the success even down to the Purple jacket.:drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lmbo....oh boy do I!!!

Especially now w/ the Olympics and I get the gymnast thing going on LOL.... I've danced most of my life and always loved gymnastics but well it was too much to do both so I choose dance...and since then I've always longed to be one of those amazing athletes that can spin around the parallel bars, leap off the balance beam and do like a gazillion back flips :happy: .....hey I'm 39 and I can still do a perfect cartwheel and back and front walkovers...and splits I can do splits!! ....you think I could see if there is room for me as say an alternate on team usa? lol...omg that would be my sports fantasy!...

introducing for the USA " Ali".............music...lights....me looking tip top in my leotard! and watch out......running leap and flip three times in a row...landing....posing perfectly for the judges....the audience LOVES it LOL....:laugh: shoot you can totally get carried away!!! lol:tongue:

why does my back hurt all the sudden...:ohwell:

hugs and that was fun!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    Options
    I will be happy to walk without a cane and be rid of diabetes! Your fantasy sounds like a great motivation and wish you all the success even down to the Purple jacket.:drinker:

I'm rooting for you auntkaren!!! big hugs your way!!! you're doing amazing lady!!!
    hugs,
    ali
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

I'm rooting for you auntkaren!!! big hugs your way!!! you're doing amazing lady!!!
    hugs,
    ali
    Thanks Ali, Your Fantasy is awesome to, I was in the crowd giving a standing ovation:drinker: :drinker:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    lmbo....oh boy do I!!!

Especially now w/ the Olympics and I get the gymnast thing going on LOL.... I've danced most of my life and always loved gymnastics but well it was too much to do both so I choose dance...and since then I've always longed to be one of those amazing athletes that can spin around the parallel bars, leap off the balance beam and do like a gazillion back flips :happy: .....hey I'm 39 and I can still do a perfect cartwheel and back and front walkovers...and splits I can do splits!! ....you think I could see if there is room for me as say an alternate on team usa? lol...omg that would be my sports fantasy!...

introducing for the USA " Ali".............music...lights....me looking tip top in my leotard! and watch out......running leap and flip three times in a row...landing....posing perfectly for the judges....the audience LOVES it LOL....:laugh: shoot you can totally get carried away!!! lol:tongue:

why does my back hurt all the sudden...:ohwell:

hugs and that was fun!
    Ali :flowerforyou:

and the crowd goes wild *rawr*

ummmmm I gotta think on mine... just had to *rawr* for Ali's performance :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    :blushing: aw shucks thanks!!! U-S-A!!! lol...
    hugs!