Young and Restless

mj1721
mj1721 Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I'm 16 and right now I don't like the way I look. I'm just a tad over weight for my age and height and I don't want to do anything too drastic, lose a few pounds and start eating healthier is all. So, I'm 5'4" and I weigh almost 140 lbs. and I want to get down to 120. I do basketball and I'm in PE so exercising isn't really the problem.. I'm more so having a problem eating health and less. Any tips to help keep fueling myself up right?

Replies

• I'm 16 and right now I don't like the way I look. I'm just a tad over weight for my age and height and I don't want to do anything too drastic, lose a few pounds and start eating healthier is all. So, I'm 5'4" and I weigh almost 140 lbs. and I want to get down to 120. I do basketball and I'm in PE so exercising isn't really the problem.. I'm more so having a problem eating health and less. Any tips to help keep fueling myself up right?

Eating health is a major problem for your age group. You were raised with 10 channels on tv specifically for you, multiple gaming systems, pop machines in schools and happy meals. We(the older generation) really screwed things up for you guys. Learn to eat healthy options and everything will be fine.

PS at 16 none of us liked what we saw!
  • PS at 16 none of us liked what we saw

And @ 33 some of us still don't..ha! U'll do fine n best of British luck for your changes!
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats, and lots of watter!
    cut out sugar, soda, chips, cookies.
    and don"t forget to put in a little extra work out even 15 min will help.
    your body is used to you working out as much as you do already so give it a little extra.
    Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.