warning tmi..... i feel Squishy

Options
ok i am doing my very best to lose slow and avoid the dreaded skin monster. today i feel Squishy of soft? idk. so i random google "i feel less dense or squishy" and it implies that its all part of the process and will happen in phases. anyone have this happen?
btw it is 100% of me not just parts

Replies

• SandraMay1982
    Options
    I have noticed. looking the mirror. that my tummy appears to look like cottage cheese >< more and more. and my boobs, well. they're softer and squishier. ha.

those are the only two squishy things I have noticed only this small number in to it. kind of scary. ha. but. OH WELL!
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    I'm guessing maybe do some strength training too. It may tone you as your losing the weight that way its a bit more firm...
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on feeling squishy! I know exactly what you mean. My guy noticed that I feel squishy also. I figure its kinda like a leaky balloon...its been stretched out and when some of the air leaks out it is no longer firm and tight....squishy. Thank goodness our skin will eventually shrink back up (probably not as quick as we would like).
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    When I first started, my thighs were large and had cellulite all the way from the back of my knee to my lower butt. As I started losing, initially the cellulite looked worse and I felt extra jiggly there which was very discouraging! I'm definitely feeling great about it now because it was my body changing! They look awesome now and I am starting to see muscle definition! Squishy will pass ;)
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    When I first started, my thighs were large and had cellulite all the way from the back of my knee to my lower butt. As I started losing, initially the cellulite looked worse and I felt extra jiggly there which was very discouraging! I'm definitely feeling great about it now because it was my body changing! They look awesome now and I am starting to see muscle definition! Squishy will pass ;)
  • jmelhouck
    Options
    Squishy is part of it. I like to think of it as me not being at full (fat) capacity. LOL