Im dissapointed...

Options
2»

Replies

• Snowbunny2005
    Options
    I have been dissappointed in myself too. I have been missing the pool and eating snacks like ice cream and pizza at night,. So today I am starting a new routine and going to the pool MWF and volunteering T an TH and working when they call me for work. I am a teacher assistant and haven't had much work lately, nobody is taking off right now. I am housecleaning too.
    I can understand how you feel working so much and not finding time to exercise. I used towalk alot. Might start trying to do that again. Lost 81 pounds one year walking the dog for 30 minutes a day. Either all at once in the morning or three 10 minute walks. Do you have a dog? Maybe that would help you get some exercise walking a dog.
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Being disappointed is apart of life. Best tihng about this game is a short memory. Who cares if you at like ish all weekend. The question is what are you going to do this week?
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am back on track. Thank you all for your kind words. I am dissapointed with myself, but i will use this as a learning experience and move on.
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you lost 12 pounds already! That's awesome - and nothing to be disappointed about! One step at a time. I made several large mistakes last month, but the next day I would start over......make sure you enter all that extra food you eat, then when you hit the "COMPLETED" button it will tell you how much you would weigh in 5 weeks if you continue........that was an eye opener for me! You can do it.
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    If I packed it in everytime I was disappointed I would have failed years ago. the hardest part about this game is longevitity.

not to mention that your original post has about every single night of my life from the time I was 16-25. lol Awesome
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    If I packed it in everytime I was disappointed I would have failed years ago. the hardest part about this game is longevitity.

not to mention that your original post has about every single night of my life from the time I was 16-25. lol Awesome

Its all good, im back on track :)
  • JeepOnRock
    Options
    Dude... I know that a bunch of people have said this, but this isn't something to beat yourself up over. You stayed within your calorie goal, and while some may disagree, for weight loss, that is the key. And if we don't get to eat someof the things we like, we are setting ourselves up for a long-term failure.
    Congrats on 14 pounds.
    Congrats on staying under your calorie goal.
    Congrats on not packing it in because of one weekend.
  • mckara
    mckara Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Dont fret too much. I have lost 85 lbs in the last year and I didn't "diet" at all. I absolutely SUCK at dieting. It you tell me I can't have something, I want it that much more. What I have done is stuck to a "calorie" intake. I don't monitor what I eat, but how much and how many calories are in the food. When you do that before each meal, you start to notice just how much everything is in calories and will automatically start eating healthy. Since starting my diary I have noticed that I am making healthier choices. We all slip every now and then. This weekend I actually ate some things I should have, but you can't be down on yourself especially if you stay under your calorie intake. You have to allow yourself to cheat every now and then or you will never be able to stick with it. As so many said it before it is a lifestyle change.