Any watch the "Real Housewives"? Jerseylicious?

Options
LUV2CRUZ
LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
I'll bet that's spelled wrong! I watch just for fun...but the new make up artist is getting on my last nerve. If she stays, I go. She causes me stress, which releases cortisol, which increases body fat...who needs that? Is Kim (Atlanta) getting fat? Maybe she should join this site. And, I'm not talking about the baby belly! Can't wait for New York to come back! Hated Camille, but since she's being divorced for a younger model, feel a little sorry for her.....Darn, I am such a softie!!!! :glasses: :grumble:

Replies

• NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Oh God I thought I was the only one that watched Jerseylicious!!!! I HATE the new chick. I can't believe that after Olivia was loyal and committed enough to The Gatsby to stay there and leave Glam Fairy that THIS is how she pays her back. You think that Anthony will hire her next week?

As for RH-- I watch the OC and Beverly Hills ones. ATL I lasted 2 wks before I was going nuts...same with NYC. I watched DC only because of the impending train wreck that was the White House dinner :laugh:
  • LUV2CRUZ
    LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I hope she finds a way to stick it to Gayle....she's blind, deaf and dumb!!!