Restarting today

Options
Hello Everyone, I signed up several months ago and recorded my food intake and not much else. Well, that didn't last too long and I stopped paying attention to my diet and activity and weeks then months went by unnoticed. Today, I am trying to be accountable again for the way I address my healthy food and activity choices. I will be fifty in a little over six months from now. While I know I can't make my goal weight in that time, I can make a step towards it each day.

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    welcome back! my profile says "Goal to be fit for 50!" i only have a few months left until mine!
  • WeightLossTrek
    Options
    Welcome back. I find you have to stay committed to recording everything. When you do this it keeps you motivated to marking good entries down. If you stop, then you can lose track of what you are eating and this is where everything starts to crumble.
  • icubsn98
    icubsn98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, you are doing great and I love the quote " If you bite it, write it". Thanks for responding, what an inspiration!
  • icubsn98
    icubsn98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So true, I know that if I don't keep a careful eye on what I am eating that I will most definetly let more food than I need slip into my day. Really must stay focused and am hoping being part of this group will help me do that. Also it would be great to be an inspiration to others that come behind me.