Say something supportive/nice about the person above you.

Options
And say something nice about yourself. :P

We all need a pick me up and this is a win-win.

SO:

I'm proud of myself because I didn't eat the two pies that were in the fridge this weekend that I made for "test runs" and instead gave some to Judah and only had a few bites.

I'm also proud that I went outside and played the other day when I didn't feel like it.

now, the person below me says something nice about me and something nice about themselves and so on

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options

SO:

I'm proud of myself because I didn't eat the two pies that were in the fridge this weekend that I made for "test runs" and instead gave some to Judah and only had a few bites.

I'm also proud that I went outside and played the other day when I didn't feel like it.

now, the person below me says something nice about me and something nice about themselves and so on

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

SO:

I think it is great that you want to lift everyone up with this post.

I am thankful that my humor seems to be therapy for everyone.
  • lisatownsend
    Options
    :smile: you are a very supportive person and a inspiration to us all....

now me well i feel like i have found that im a very sweet and loving person and will help anyone in need and i was proud of my self to also stop smoking for my health:happy:
  • lisatownsend
    Options

SO:

• maverickyanda
    Options
    Wait...you don't have to quote me. :p
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Mav has a very beautiful smile :smile:

I am a very determined hard headed person which is why I haven't fallen off my diet yet :)
  • maverickyanda
    Options

I am a very determined hard headed person which is why I haven't fallen off my diet yet :)

Sculley is a person that can do the "look at me" look without smiling he he. If i tried to pose with my mouth open I'd just be drooling!

=)

I happen to bake a very mean bread.
    (too bad its 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 calories a slice.)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

Sculley is a person that can do the "look at me" look without smiling he he. If i tried to pose with my mouth open I'd just be drooling!

=)

I happen to bake a very mean bread.
    (too bad its 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 calories a slice.)

It took me quite a few times of taking that (the drool look is what i got 99.9 percent of the time lol)

She is better at making bread than I am heheheeh mine NEVER rose

I would give the shirt off my back for others
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

SO:

Your new picture is really funny. Just as you are

I am happy that I have my eating under control

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

SO:

Your new picture is really funny. Just as you are

I am happy that I have my eating under control

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

How did that happen lol