Hello from Idaho; I am a nurse, a mom, a grandma

Options
I was having a lot of difficult losing my weight and inches and getting back into a regular exercise routine, so I thought I would try this. I am pretty energetic but I definitely need to get back into the shape I was in about 5 years ago. I am in menopause and it is making this losing weight a real battle.

:happy: Looking forward to a trip to Jamaica this July for my son's wedding

65963.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• diser
    diser Posts: 9
    Options
    I was having a lot of difficult losing my weight and inches and getting back into a regular exercise routine, so I thought I would try this. I am pretty energetic but I definitely need to get back into the shape I was in about 5 years ago. I am in menopause and it is making this losing weight a real battle.

:happy: Looking forward to a trip to Jamaica this July for my son's wedding

65963.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Welcome! I am fairly new too but have found this site to be awesome! Have a great day!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome:flowerforyou: You are going to find this site amazing , especially the great support from all the MFPal's. :happy:
  • diser
    Options
    I plan to have a great day. You also have a super day. This site does seem to be good.
  • diser
    Options
    You seem to have done great since you joined. I can only hope to do as well as you are.
    :smile: