Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 for Wii

Options
Does anybody else use this? I just did the Total Body Circuit 1 and I have no idea how to count it. I don't even know how long it took lol

Replies

• rhondajean43
    Options
    I think we are to track it under circuit training. I just did the Jillian Micheals workout , no more troublespots. However, when I put it in it only counts as 400cals. It feels like it should be around 600cals!! Ha! I would like to know what others are counting it as. Thoughts anyone?
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I think we are to track it under circuit training. I just did the Jillian Micheals workout , no more troublespots. However, when I put it in it only counts as 400cals. It feels like it should be around 600cals!! Ha! I would like to know what others are counting it as. Thoughts anyone?
    How do I find out how long I did it for lol I thought it would tell me at the end.
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I got it for Christmas and I have no idea how to track it!! I just did it last night and I thought at the end it would say something. I just went to the wii log and looked at how long I had been on it for, then logged it in my wii fit plus log and took the calories it said I would have burned. It seemed about right. Next time (today hopefully!) I will actually time it so I know exactly how long it was.
  • garedds
    Options
    alright I just did it and timed it. It is 18 minutes, if you move fairly quick from exercise to exercise.
  • cassandra77
    Options
    alright I just did it and timed it. It is 18 minutes, if you move fairly quick from exercise to exercise.
    awesome! thanks you!
  • garedds
    Options
    I just did the 2nd workout and it is insane. More of what I expected after doing the 30DS. It was nuts. It's about 30 minutes long. i barely made it through. WOW, the first one is deceptive. I thought the 2nd one was never going to end!