I have a love-hate relatiionship with Love Handles

Options
Anyone know what specific workout can be targeted towards slimming up the excess on the sides, aka-love handles. I do an incredible amount of cardio, and work out core twice a week, I'd just like to see more progress in the attempted removal of those 'handles'.

Any help is good help. thanks! :glasses:

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Cardio, Cardio, and more Cardio. You just have to lose enough weight to lose it there. Unfortunately for most men that is the last place you will lose fat.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    When you do your core work do you make sure to include work for your lower back and obliques? If not, definiately add that in, if you are, then keep it up and rock the cardio and just wait it out unfortunately
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I love holding weights in my hands and doing side bends,I just bought a kettle bell and one exercise is passing the kettelbell around my middle in a circle. Not very hard,but you are sore the next day! You can sub fre weights for the kettelbell,too. Good luck!
  • ahbach2005
    Options
    make sure you find out what heart rate you should stay near for fat burining....too high a heart rate will make you go anaerobic and you will not burn as many calories.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    It's one of the last things to go. I am almost in the single digits of BF% and I STILL have two little love handles hanging around.