feeling hungry

Options
All day i did well but by half 3 i started to feel hungry, even after eating it isnt shifting! Any tips to feel 'fuller'?

Replies

• kinokid150
    kinokid150 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Try to drink plenty of water and make sure you eat some type of protein everything you eat
  • itstartsnow
    Options
    I drink lots of water but carry fresh carrots to snack on. helps.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    water is great, but sometimes it just doesnt help. i tricked my body by chewing gum, if you can believe it. sometimes just the chewing action alone works.

also, i ate alot of celery and carrots with a low fat dip. practically NO calories. and you get your veggies. :)
  • cruiser3
    Options
    Add a 1/4 to 1/2 of a fresh squeezed lemon.. for whatever reason, it really curbs the appetite. I just googled it because My Mom swears by it, the page I found said that it also helps your body not absorb sugars that turn into fat..

If so added benefit, I just drink it because it truly takes the hunger edge off for me.

Good luck!!!!
  • sincereme
    sincereme Posts: 276
    Options
    I have small meals. I have bkfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner. If I feel hungry after dinner I will have a banana or something similar. As long as I can fit it into my calories.

Ive noticed that eating small meals throughout the day helps me out soooooo much more. Also, in between the meals I chew gum.:smile:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am having this problem today too. I'm hungry! Guess I'll try more water and some gum. I hope you find something that works for you!
  • Lauralyn9
    Options
    This is me today too!! I had a complete craving for chocolat...I had one of the kids candy bars in my purse :( It is gone now> UGH!!:devil:
  • princess_f
    Options
    ive got big bottle of water handy, will try carrots! Thanks!
  • princess_f
    Options
    ive got big bottle of water handy, will try carrots! Thanks!